|Soaps||: 3 : 3 : 3 : 3|
|Moves (Easy version)|
|Moves (Hard version)|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||21|
|N/A||Level 1||Level 2|
Level 1 is the first level in Soaphara Desert and the 1st collection level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 blue soaps, 3 orange soaps, 3 yellow soaps, 3 green soaps and score at least 100 points in 4 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
This level is a tutorial level that will teach you the basics on how to play Scrubby Dubby Saga.
- There is no difficulty at all in this level. This level will teach you how to drag a row or column to match three soaps with the same colour.
- After the tutorial, you have to collect 9 more soaps from the board. However, it is still impossible to fail as you are "forced" to collect the required soaps, as the soaps layout are always the same and only three colour of soaps will re-spawn; red, yellow and blue.
- You do not need to apply any strategies in this level. You just have to collect the soaps manually.
- This is the easiest level in the game.
- This is the level with the least amount of moves in the entire game.
- This is the first collection level.
- With only 21 spaces, this is the level with the least spaces on the board in the whole game.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.