| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||58|
|Level 9||Level 10||Level 11|
Level 10 is the tenth level in Soaphara Desert and the 2nd free your friends level. To pass this level, you must free 12 friends and score at least 100 points in 31 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are steel plates in this level. However, they do not pose a threat because they are located at the bottom and does not hinder the player from freeing the friends.
- You are given 33 moves, which should be plenty to free all of your friends. Moreover, the board is wide and there are only five colours present.
- It is advised not to clear the steel plates because it does not help in order to complete the level.
- Concentrate on freeing your friends. Try to at least free one or more friends in every moves to spare more moves for Soap Star to boost your score.
- Orange line(s) show where the soaps spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where the possible area of jail(s).
Notes: The jail(s) can appear in random places when all the possible area of jail(s) have been used up.
|Number of jail(s)||Number of jail(s) on board|
| || || ||4|
| || || |