|Total foams||: 28|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 15||Level 16||Level 17|
Level 16 is the sixteenth level in Soaphara Desert and the 1st foam level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single and score at least 100 points in 13 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is possible to fail the level if the player does not clear all the foams. However, as the number of foams is not plenty and they are all single-layered, not to mention that it is a five-coloured soap level, clearing the foams is not difficult.
- Clear the foams in as few moves as possible to have more random soaps turning into power-ups in order to get more points and hopefully three stars.
- Just match the soaps in foams to destroy them. The level may be easier if you follow the guide.
- The level can be solved on the spot with a super-bomb (combine two bombs) in the center.
- Orange line(s) show where the soaps spawn.
- Purple square(s) show where the specific soap stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of soap colours.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single foams.