| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||77|
|Level 19||Level 20||Level 21|
Level 20 is the twentieth and last level in Soaphara Desert and the 7th free your friends level. To pass this level, you must free 20 friends and score at least 100 points in 27 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- Similar to the previous level, except that not all, but most of locked friends have spawned at the beginning.
- The steel plates can be very annoying as they prevent you from unlocking your friends at the bottom.
- Six colours does not help in making bottles.
- Break the steel plates as soon as possible to allow more spaces to unlock friends.
- If you are lucky, the locked friends at the top might be freed by the cascades. However, with six colors, it is unlikely to happens.
- If possible, try to unlock one or more friends in every moves to allow more moves to spare.
- Orange line(s) show where the soaps spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Teal square(s) show where the possible area of jail(s).
Notes: The jail(s) can appear in random places when all the possible area of jail(s) have been used up.
|Number of jail(s)||Number of jail(s) on board|
| || || ||15|
| || || |