|Soaps||: 50 : 50 : 50|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||55|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
Level 7 is the seventh level in Soaphara Desert and the 7th collection level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 red soaps, 50 yellow soaps, 50 green soaps and score at least 100 points in 23 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 23 moves to collect 150 soaps, but with four colours, this should not be a problem.
- This level introduces steel plates, which may clog up the board if you do not remove them.
- Despite there are a lot of soaps required and the board having blockers, it is large so that the player can easily create special candies.
- Remove the steel plates as soon as possible to allow more cascades. Make moves adjacent to the steel plates to break them.
- At the same time, try to make some rainbow bottles, it is easy with four colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the soaps spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Purple square(s) show where the specific soap stays in the same layout or pattern without randomisation of soap colours.