|Soaps||: 40 : 50 : 30|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
|Level 7||Level 8||Level 9|
Level 8 is the eighth level in Soaphara Desert and the 8th collection level. To pass this level, you must collect 40 red soaps, 50 blue soaps, 30 yellow soaps and score at least 100 points in 34 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- The steel plates greatly limit the space for cascades.
- It is possible to fail as you have 120 soaps to be collected, but this level is still still straightforward.
- However, the initial playing area is small, making it more difficult to create bottles and cascades.
- Overall, this level is considered a bit more challenging compared to the previous seven levels.
- Combine the given bottles and use them as an advantage to collect the soaps.
- Remove steel plates before using bottles on the board. They can prevent effect of bottle which can blast the lines.
- Do not bother collecting the pink and green soaps as they are not the ones you are collecting, unless you can make a bottle from that colour.
- Orange line(s) show where the soaps spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.