|Foams||: 23 : 19 : 4|
|Total foams||: 73|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 81||Level 82||Level 83|
Level 82 is the second level in Crystal Wreck and the 24th foam level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 single foam squares, 19 double, 4 triple foam squares and score at least 100 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- The foams underneath the steel plates at the corners are very difficult to be cleared.
- It is not easy to clear all of the foams in just 30 moves, especially with six colours.
- The fixations can be a treat in this level too, as they prevent you from making possible matches.
- Remove the steel plates and fixations by using as few moves as possible.
- Once they are gone, keep an eye for an opportunity to clear the foams at the corners.
- Try making bottles and blast them on the foams that are hard to reach if possible.
- Triple foams were prematurely introduced in level 55 and have been removed. However, they are now introduced here.