|Foams||: 12 : 24 : 29|
|Total foams||: 147|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||65|
|Level 94||Level 95||Level 96|
Level 95 is the fifteenth level in Crystal Wreck and the 28th foam level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single foam squares, 24 double, 29 triple foam squares and score at least 100 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are some slightly hard-to-reach foams in this level.
- The holes and the two-layered steel plates can be very annoying. However, there are not blockers spawn in this level.
- Four colours ease the creation of bottles, thus making clearing foams an easier task.
- You have 30 moves to clear all the foams, which should be plenty to clear all those foams.
- Overall, this level is quite easy.
- Clear the two-layered steel plates as soon as possible.
- Try creating as many bottles as possible, they can be helpful to clear the foams.