|Foams||: 12 : 1 : 35|
|Total foams||: 119|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||48|
|Level 98||Level 99||Level 100|
Level 99 is the nineteenth level in Crystal Wreck and the 30th foam level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single foam squares, 1 double, 35 triple foam squares and score at least 100 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Soap Star is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are bombs spawning from the board, making this level harder than it looks.
- Despite there are only four colours, the nuts greatly limit the space for cascades.
- The isolated foams require bottles to be cleared. Try making them and blast it on the right area.
- Keep an eye on the bombs as well, as they will eventually explode and produce a lot of nuts.
- This is the final double-digit level.
|Element Spawn Notes|
|Elements||Spawning Probability Ratio|
|Type of Bombs||Moves|